Account Coordinators are the front line of our Client Care team, providing superior customer service to all Newgistics Clients, external as well as internal. Account Coordinators help nurture relationships with our customers by using effective and prompt communication and follow-up on all pending matters. The Account Coordinator group, while an integral part of Newgistics Account Management, is an action oriented, cross-department, functional team.
- Utilize the global customer service software ZenDesk to communicate with customers.
- Collaborate with Operational partners on client’s fulfillment services requests.
- Transportation – track and trace shipments per customer requests with various carriers (Newgistics Parcel, USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx, RR Donnelley, etc…;
- Complete ad hoc client service request if needed or directed by Account Management.
- Billing ad hoc labor hours for relevant client requests
- Outbound – handle special requests from clients (special packaging, rush or priority orders, special stock transfers, etc…;
- Assist with updating shipment with Kewill errors when needed
- Inventory – if needed perform stock checks and cycle count as requested by external customers.
- Receiving – act as a client SME (subject matter expert) for the inbound team; manage inbound quarantine and communication between client and receiving;
- Quality audits as requested by external clients;
- Collaborate with other Account Management team members to develop continuous improvement methodology in key areas of customer service;
- Assist in training staff as requested in all fulfillment related activities in compliance with company policies.
- Assisting with routing when needed for retail and will call orders
- Other duties as assigned by Account Management.
- Experience in direct interaction with customers
- Strong troubleshooting and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently to solve problems
- Strong computer skills, Excel , Word , Power-point , etc
- Experience arranging LTL freight pick- ups and creating BOL’s.
- Experience working with USPS, UPS, and other small package carriers
- Experience, competency or ability to work with EDI transactions where applicable
- 3-4 yrs. general business experience, 2+ yrs. functional experience
- 2 yr. degree
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
to receive updates on jobs and stay informed of opportunities without applying for a specific position.