- Associates Degree preferred, but not required.
- At least 2 years of prior experience managing in a manufacturing, production or related environment; fast-paced environment.
- MS Office proficiency including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Prioritization and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to effectively interact with associates and customers.
- Directly manage 30+ associates in a warehouse setting. Carries out all management responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable law. Responsibilities include training associates; planning, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Must speak, read, write and understand English. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.